- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Payroll Administrator – Colchester
Great opportunity to join one of the UKs fastest growing healthcare providers in the UK.
Care UK is one of the UKs market leading providers in health and social care. We have delivered strong organic and acquisitive growth over recent years with revenue in excess of £500m. As one of the fastest growing providers in the UK, Care UK are able to offer a hands on and proactive individual to be part of a business that really does make a difference to people’s lives.
The Payroll team at Care UK requires an experienced Payroll Administrator to fulfil a key role in the payroll services team. The position is predominantly based at Care UK’s support office located on Severalls Business Park in Colchester, however some offsite visits may occasionally be required.
The Residential Care payroll services team forms part of the wider Finance & Commercial function for the division which also includes: financial reporting, management accounting and control; FP&A; Finance Operations; and the commercial teams who are responsible for business partnering, integration of new services, acquisitions and other special projects.
The Residential Care division provided care and supports to over 5,500 older people suffering from dementia and related conditions in 120 Care homes across the UK. The division has, and continues to grow rapidly, making significant investment in new care homes and enhanced facilities.
Further growth prospects continue to be strong and the division and group are well placed to take advantage of the opportunities presented to key players in the market. Consequently the internal environment is fast paced and continually evolving, providing an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking to make a significant impact.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing post – liaising with other payroll colleagues to ensure all post is tracked and dealt with
- Maintaining the divisional post logging system c. 300 per month
- Responding to requirements from external agencies (HMRC, Benefits Agency, NSO, CSA)
- Responding to mortgage company requests for salary confirmation
- P45/HMRC New starter forms/Mat B1 and other statutory documents administration
- Periodic data cleanse activities
- Follow-up of missing HMRC documentation
- Manage the employee overpayments process so that follow up action is always taken and initial overpayment advice letters are sent out promptly.
- Assist Payroll analysts with employee / unit queries re employee’s pay.
- Assist with the input of starters, leavers, court order, sickness and maternity absences.
- General administration support for the team: room bookings, stationery ordering, filing
To apply please follow the link below and for further information please contact Tara Connor on email@example.com
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.