- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Clinical Resourcing Advisor- Colchester
The internal recruitment team at Care UK have an exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious recruiter to join the team. This role is a great opportunity to gain experience of in-house recruitment within a multi-sited corporate environment. Care UK is one of the UKs largest health and social care providers with 120 care home across the UK. This, combined with our continued and ambitious new build programmes, now is a great time to join us!
The role will be to recruit for clinical positions for across our homes, from Registered General Nurses, Registered Mental Health Nurses, Nurse Managers, Clinical Leads and Clinical Deputy Managers.
The ideal internal resourcing advisor will have experience in resourcing and attracting great talent, whether that be from an agency background or in-house. The role will include liaising with hiring managers on a regular basis, therefore having strong communication skills as well as the confidence to build strong relationships is essential.
As an Internal Resourcing Advisor you will play a key role in the implementation of the resourcing strategy for attracting and resourcing the best people to deliver person centred care.
At Care UK we believe that everyone makes a difference, where we endeavour to fulfil lives as well as fulfil careers
- Job board and CV searching, whilst thinking about innovative ideas to look at new methods
- Manage candidate relationships including response handling, reviewing and long listing candidates for the Hiring Manager.
- Use Management Information to influence how we recruit including reducing time to hire, cost per hire and ensuring efficiencies throughout the selection process
- Advise, support and coach Home Managers in the correct application of recruitment and procedures.
- Produce market analysis when required.
Skills & Experience
- A skilled and pro-active individual who is confident in making direct approaches to in-active candidates
- Resourcing experience preferred or outbound customer service/ sales background
- Able to build effective and credible relationships both internally and externally
- Initiative and who has excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Creative and problem solving skills
If you are currently working within an agency environment and looking for the chance to work in internal recruitment this can be the ideal opportunity to transfer your recruitment skills and knowledge.
To apply please follow the link below and for more details please email RCS.Recruitment@careuk.com
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.