Junior Marketing Manager
- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Junior Marketing Manager
FTC- 9 Months
Colchester Based or Field Based – Covering homes in South London, Surrey, Kent and Dorset
Great opportunity for a creative and dynamic individual to join the internal marketing team. Care UK is a market leading company who are consistently investing, evolving and developing and are now the UKs fifth largest healthcare provider. Honoured winners at the Employer Brand Management Awards last year; we are extremely proud of our company brand and values, fulfilling lives and fulfilling careers.
The Junior Marketing Manager (JMM) is responsible for supporting the operations and sales team in driving occupancy and increased AWF across a portfolio of allocated homes. With the Senior Marketing Manager, the role is jointly responsible for the development of marketing plans for focus homes and planning of the yearly budget spend. The role is responsible for the ongoing day-to-day delivery of plans, as well as ad hoc marketing support for the core estate. This includes responsibility for the quality and performance of key marketing channels including digital, PR, print production and advertising with the support of the marketing manager.
The role will cover some travel, therefore flexibility on travelling to Care UK homes within the region of coverage will be expected.
- Managing marketing plans for residential care homes bases in Surrey, South London and Dorset
- Work with the marketing operations team to effectively allocate resources and maintain quality standards
- Work with the marketing manager to jointly develop pre-opening marketing plans and planned spend for new build homes,, supporting the project team through the commissioning of new homes and generating demand prior to opening
- Jointly develop with the support of the marketing manager local marketing plans to deliver occupancy and AWF targets across the estate
- Manage internal and agency resources to effectively execute the marketing plans for focus homes and deliver against ad hoc marketing requests from the core estate
- Monitor and review local marketing activity to drive constant improvement and innovation
- Manage local home marketing budgets
- Maximise our investment in digital, print, PR and both online and offline advertising
Ideal background and experience:
- A proven track record in delivering marketing plans, ideally in large multi-site organisations
- Understanding of the mechanics of key marketing channels
- Confidence in managing a budget
- Excellent sense of initiative and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organisation
To apply please follow the link and for any further information please contact Tara Connor on email@example.com
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.