Head of Resourcing
- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Head of Resourcing
Care UK is recruiting for a Head of Resourcing to cover a period of maternity.
Reporting to the HR Director you will provide strong leadership to a sector leading recruitment team with a view to continuously improving our employer brand and ensuring we meet our recruitment targets in a challenging sector.
The successful post holder will work closely with senior operators to understand current and future hiring needs and deliver the resourcing strategy to meet the needs of the business.
The Head of Resourcing will proactively manage all resourcing issues which impact business performance to ensure timely resolution, and ensure that resourcing processes are effectively communicated and understood by all stakeholders.
- Deliver the manpower requirements for our core and sector leading new build development programme
- Ensure the business has up to date and accurate market intelligence to inform the development of the local and national recruitment and pay strategy
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key operational stakeholders to ensure that the resourcing needs and challenges of the business are understood and that this is cascaded to the resourcing team.
- Manage senior operational recruitment and central services effectively working alongside relevant business partners and operational customers.
- Ensure that our overseas programme continues to deliver manpower requirements
- Work with our dedicated marketing agency to design effective attraction strategy campaigns including high volume as well as niche roles.
- Develop and articulate a compelling employer brand including a strategy for social media advertising.
Our Values (Teamwork, Passionate and Caring) are at the heart of everything we do and we are looking for a dynamic person who wants to make a positive impact on the organisation.
This is a pivotal role and the successful applicant will have a proven track record of delivering innovative and effective resourcing solutions, leading successful teams and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Management of a resourcing strategy within a multi-site origination is essential and desirable within a healthcare setting.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.