Deputy Manager Clinical
- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Deputy Manager-Clinical – Ware
Are you an organised, methodical nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? At Care UK you can build a fast-moving nursing career whilst help residents fulfil their lives. The team at Snowdrop House in Ware have a great opportunity for a passionate and hands on nurse to join the home as Clinical Deputy Manager.
The ideal Clinical Deputy Manager will be a personable and hands on nurse who is passionate about delivering best practice and someone who is looking to join a hardworking and friendly team.
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputizing for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality clinical and pastoral care.
- You will be the homes nurse expert and your role will be a combination of utilising your nursing skills as well as your managerial and leadership skills
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
- Care plan development and assessments
- Walk rounds
- Look after all our residents alongside the team and offer personalised centred care.
Where you’ll work
- Snowdrop House is located in Ware, Hertfordshire. We aim to be innovative in everything we do and are always looking for new ideas to bring into the home.
- Our home provides residential, respite and nursing care for older people, including individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Our friendly, dedicated team makes sure that each resident feels settled and that their loved ones feel welcome at all times. We support everyone to carry on doing the things that are important to them, so that they can stay as active and independent as possible.
- We offer residents lots of choices and always involve them in decisions about their care. And all of our activities are based around residents’ own interests and abilities.
Who you are
- A highly experienced NMC Registered Nurse (ideally RGN), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
- Experienced in a supervisory or management capacity (ideally in elderly care), you will be keen to develop your leadership skills and motivating your team.
- Experience in assisting residents with varying health requirements as well as managing safeguarding investigations and clinical risk assessments.
- Able to build relationships with residents and their families in order to drive continuous improvement.
- You will demonstrate a good level of knowledge with regards to CQC standards
Who we are
Care UK are a multi award winning company who have recently been voted the UKs Best Residential Care Provider of the year, people are our passion and are at the heart of what we do. We are an honest and caring company who look for passionate individuals who care as deeply as we do.
Due to our highly personal and patient-centred approach we have seen rapid growth. We are one of the UKs leading independent healthcare providers who have a progressive new build project where we will see over 15 new build homes open across the country to add to our current portfolio of over 120 homes across the UK in offering expert residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
We value our nurses, rewarding them with a great benefits package. This includes, but is not limited to; competitive hourly rates with paid overtime, bank holiday enhancements, free uniform, cycle to work scheme, a wide range of retail discounts and access to a calendar of free training to help enhance your skills.
To apply, please click on the apply button or please get in touch with Catherine Cope on 07918 630111 / email@example.com
- Where you'll work
Our purpose-built care home in Ware, Hertfordshire, opened in autumn 2017 and offers a range of care services including residential, nursing, dementia, short-term respite care as well as sensitive and supportive palliative and end of life care. Situated on Wadesmill Road, the home is close to the A10, the railway station and is commutable by bus from Royston, Stevenage and Hertford. At Snowdrop House, we give our nurses the time they need to get to know residents – and understand what their individual needs are. This will help you deliver truly personalised care that we believe is at the heart of a successful care home.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.