- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Interviews for this role will be held on 24th or 26th June 2019.
Care UK’s Values:
As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for developing and delivering successful marketing support for the rapidly growing business, defining and implementing a wide range of marketing programmes and projects in your area of responsibility with the aim of increasing brand awareness and occupancy levels in line with the agreed business and marketing strategy.
You will have the ability to manage multiple projects in high volumes, so organisation skills are essential. This close knit team benefit from a supportive environment with many team social events to join in too! The role manages the promotion of Care UK’s services via effective use of external directory websites.
- Liaising and networking with a wide range of stakeholders, e.g. colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Managing the production of marketing materials including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters and DVDs
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Managing budgets
- Evaluating effectiveness of marketing initiatives and making recommendations to improve future success
- Work collaboratively with the other members of the marketing team, contributing to the team’s wider objectives
- Work in partnership with the Group marketing, Operations and Service Development teams to ensure a fully integrated approach to all marketing communications activity
- Deliver monthly marketing updates to the Head of Marketing
- This list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
- Some experience in a Marketing role with advertising/press/PR experience is ideal
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritise high volume workloads
- Photography skills highly desirable
- Digital marketing and social media marketing experience
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.