- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our brand new home in Maidstone. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
We will need you start 6 months before the home opens.
- Where you'll work
Our brand new care home in Maidstone opens in Spring 2020 and will deliver quality, personalised care in luxurious surroundings.
Our Maidstone care home will offer a full range of older people’s care services in hotel-style surroundings, including a café, hair and beauty salon, bar and cinema. The highly trained, professional team will deliver permanent and short-term nursing and residential care, as well as dementia care and end of life care for up to 75 older people.
We will also offer step-down care, to help your loved one to get back on their feet after a spell in hospital and before returning home.
Every aspect of your loved one’s time at the home will be tailored to their individual preferences, needs and wishes, as our team will work with you and your loved one to find out all they can about their life and goals for the future.
We believe that moving into a care home is just another part of life, so our lifestyle team will organise an exciting range of group and one-to-one activities, entertainment and events so that your loved one can maintain their independence and interests.
We look forward to exploring our historic part of Kent. Stunning Leeds Castle is only a few miles away, and we’re close to the many seaside towns of Kent, including Whitstable. For shopping trips, Newnham Court Shopping Village is just a minute away, or we may a little further out of town to the elegant surroundings of Royal Tunbridge Wells.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.