- Job Reference
- Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Job Description
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our home in Waterlooville. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Where you'll work
Pear Tree Court is a stunning new care home in Horndean. Here our dedicated team delivers a full range of quality care services in stunning surroundings.
The services we provide include round-the-clock residential and nursing care, short-term respite care plus specialist dementia care.
Discover personalised care
Every person is different. Which is why the care we provide is person-centred. We put your loved one at the heart of everything we do, involving them, and all your family, in decisions about their care. We support them to make choices about how they live their life.
From the day your loved one joins us, we’ll start getting to know them, so we can be sure that every aspect of their care and lifestyle at Pear Tree Court is tailored to their unique needs, wishes and interests.
Making the most of every day
Everyone at Pear Tree Court is passionate about helping your loved one to get the most out of living in our beautiful home. The home has the latest in luxury facilities, including a café, hair salon and cinema – the home even has its own pub. Our dedicated lifestyle team is here to support your loved one to stay active and independent, enjoying interests and trying new things. Find out more about daily life at Pear Tree Court.
Luxury, comfort and care
Our Horndean care home has 72 en-suite bedrooms over three floors. The home is divided into smaller suites – each with its own lounge, dining room and TV lounge. While every bedroom is beautifully decorated and furnished, your loved one is welcome to bring their own treasured items and small pieces of furniture to feel more at home.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.