Deputy Manager Care
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Job Copy
Are you an organised, methodical individual who is passionate about delivering positive change? At Care UK you can build a fast-moving career whilst help our residents fulfil their lives. The team at Laurel Dene in Hampton have a great opportunity for a passionate and hands on person to join the home as deputy manager.
This role is a supernumery position for a nurse, or healthcare profession.
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality clinical and pastoral care.
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
- Care plan development and assessments
- Walk rounds
- Look after all our residents alongside the team and offer personalised centred care.
Who you are
You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
Who we are
- Care UK are a multi award winning company who have recently been voted the UKs Best Residential Care Provider of the year: people are our passion and are at the heart of what we do. We are an honest and caring company who look for passionate individuals who care as deeply as we do.
- Due to our highly personal and patient-centred approach we have seen rapid growth. We are one of the UKs leading independent healthcare providers who have a progressive new build project where we will see over 15 new build homes open across the country to add to our current portfolio of over 120 homes across the UK in offering expert residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Access to a company paid web based system for your PIN revalidation (if applicable)
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid DBS check
- Cycle to work scheme
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Free uniform
- Further training and qualifications
- Development and progression
- Support, guidance and a caring working environment
- Where you'll work
At Laurel Dene care home in Hampton, you can expect the best quality care combined with a warm welcome from our friendly team.
Laurel Dene is a modern and stylish purpose-designed care home set in a quiet residential area of Hampton Hill in Middlesex. We provide personalised residential and nursing care for older people, and we have specialist expertise in caring for individuals who have Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Our friendly and experienced care home team supports each resident to live as independent and active a life as possible, with fulfilling experiences every day. You’ll often find us all working together on interesting projects and events, like exploring local history or putting on a show to entertain family and friends. Our beautiful gardens are the perfect location for summer garden parties.
Everyone in our team is very approachable and we’re always open to feedback and suggestions. We have regular meetings where residents and families can share their ideas about new projects and ways to develop the care home. And we’re very fortunate to have fantastic support from the Friends of Laurel Dene fundraising committee.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.