- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Resourcing Advisor – Clinical Team
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours / week
Salary: Negotiable, DOE, plus bonus
The internal recruitment team at Care UK have an exciting opportunity to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting to our Resourcing Business Partner, the role will support the recruitment for our clinical vacancies within our homes within the South region.
The successful candidate will join a large, diverse yet close knit and team all with a shared passion for Care UK’s values. The team are incredibly hard working, yet have fun doing so! There are regular socials and activities to suit all interests, as well as investment in professional development and excellent mentorship from our seniors.
Ideally, you will have a background in recruiting nurses, however we are open to what your recruitment background looks like if you have a good understanding of the care industry and keen to move into this field. The role will include liaising with hiring managers and candidates on a regular basis with a proactive approach, therefore having strong communication skills, excellent organisation skill as well as the confidence to build strong relationships is essential.
Care UK is the leading healthcare provider in the UK and we are proud to work with integrity and transparency where people are at the heart of what we do. The business has successfully expanded year on year, opening 31 new build homes in the past five years taking our portfolio of homes to circa 120 across the UK.
- Manage clinical roles for your region from approval to offer
- Manage candidate relationships including response handling, reviewing and short listing candidates for the Hiring Manager
- Sourcing candidates from various avenues
- Pre-screen candidates according to role suitability
- Advise, support and coach hiring managers in the correct application of recruitment practice and procedures
- Schedule interviews and provide feedback to candidates
- Resourcing / Recruitment experience is essential
- Knowledge/experience recruiting care/clinical professionals is highly advantageous
- Employment law knowledge
- Ability to build effective and credible relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Creative and problem solving skills
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.