- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- RH10 3LQ
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our home near Crawley. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Where you'll work
Located in the picturesque village of Copthorne, Francis Court Care Home is one of the premier residential and dementia care homes in West Sussex.
Here at Francis Court care home we’re all about having fun and getting the most out of life. We understand that it’s important to keep busy – it helps residents to stay independent, for one thing – so they love the range of activities and events we plan for them, from arts and crafts to themed meal nights, quizzes and fundraising.
Every family worries about how their loved one will settle in to a care home. New residents are very welcome to bring their own furniture and possessions to Francis Court so that their rooms feel just like home. We’ll even hang their pictures and photos exactly where they want them. What’s more, we’ll find out as much as we can about your loved one (with their, and your, help) so that every aspect of their care – from the food we provide, to the medication they need and the time they want to go to bed – is tailored to them.
We’re always keen to hear what residents and their families think about Francis Court. That’s why we hold regular meetings to give them the opportunity to ask questions and give feedback. We’re quick to respond too: when relatives told us they wanted a friends and family room, we set about creating one.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.