- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- HA9 9EF
- Job Copy
Are you an organised, methodical nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? At Care UK you can build a fast-moving nursing career whilst help our residents fulfil their lives. The team at Ogilvy Court, Wembley have a great opportunity for a passionate and hands on nurse to join the home as clinical deputy manager.
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality clinical and pastoral care.
- You will be the homes nurse expert and your role will be a combination of utilising your nursing skills as well as your managerial and leadership skills
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
- Care plan development and assessments
- Walk rounds
- Look after all our residents alongside the team and offer personalised centred care.
Who you are
- An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
- You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
Who we are
- Care UK are a multi award winning company who have recently been voted the UKs Best Residential Care Provider of the year: people are our passion and are at the heart of what we do. We are an honest and caring company who look for passionate individuals who care as deeply as we do.
- Due to our highly personal and patient-centred approach we have seen rapid growth. We are one of the UKs leading independent healthcare providers who have a progressive new build project where we will see over 15 new build homes open across the country to add to our current portfolio of over 120 homes across the UK in offering expert residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Access to a company paid web based system for your PIN revalidation
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid DBS check
- Cycle to work scheme
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Free uniform
- Further training and qualifications
- Development and progression
- Support, guidance and a caring working environment
- Where you'll work
At Ogilvy Court, we encourage residents to enjoy an active, healthy lifestyle.
Ogilvy Court is a purpose-designed care home set in a quiet and leafy residential area of Wembley in Middlesex. We provide personalised nursing, residential and respite care for older people living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, mental health support needs, learning disabilities or physical disabilities. And we also offer specialist care for younger adults who have learning disabilities, as well as sensitive and compassionate end of life care.
We help each person to maintain an active, independent lifestyle by celebrating their abilities, promoting their individuality and giving them the right to choose. Our dedicated, experienced team works closely with every person to preserve skills such as gardening, cooking or enjoying favourite pastimes.
Everyone at Ogilvy Court is very positive, friendly and welcoming. We greet visitors with a smile and an offer of a cup of tea, and we always do everything we can to support residents' families and friends. Many members of our team have been here for years, so they're well known by residents and their loved ones.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.