ERP Support Desk / Business Systems Coordinator
- Job Reference
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
ERP Analyst / Business Systems Coordinator
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Depending on experience
Care UK have a fantastic opportunity due to internal progression for an established Business Systems professional to step into a progressive and growing organisation.
You’ll support our Business Systems Manager as part of a small team in the development and introduction of our ERP business system changes and new functionality. This is a hands on project coordinator role, including defining and developing solutions with project stakeholders on identifying and meeting business requirements. In addition, you’ll be our in house support in the effective delivery of guidance and training to colleagues who the use our ERP systems and have the ability to extract and analyse complex datasets from business systems using a variety of tools will
With excellent problem solving skills, strong analytical skills, and the ability to interpret customer needs you’ll be able to translate them into application and operational requirements.
You’ll deal with a variety of stakeholders, circumstances and challenges, you’ll have exceptional communication and relationship building skills with internal and external project stakeholders and internal customers.
- Experience working within a Business Systems role and/or helpdesk providing support to colleagues with issues/queries around ERP systems is essential - You’ll have evident experience troubleshooting user queries or issues with the ERP systems (accounting/business/IT graduates with at least one year’s work experience in a business analyst role will also be considered if the application demonstrates transferable skills to ERP systems)
- Experience of extracting and analysing complex datasets from business systems using a variety of tools including Advanced Microsoft Excel is essential in order to develop and produce reports and develop interfaces between systems
- Experience in the delivery of support and training to colleagues in the use of ERP systems essential (i.e. SAP, Oracle, Agresso, iTrent / other payroll/HR/finance systems)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate ideas well and to influence stakeholders to achieve buy in to new developments of ERP systems
- Experience of delivering training on ERP systems or writing training guides is desirable
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.