Home Manager, Ascot
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- SL5 7EG
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our home in Ascot. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Where you'll work
Larkland House care home in Ascot provides excellent care in lovely surroundings.
The dedicated and experienced team in our purpose-built care home in Ascot, Berkshire, offers a range of care options for older people, including residential, nursing and respite care including for people living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Being an established care home, Larkland House has developed a great reputation for delivering the highest standards of care.
Flexibility is important – in caring for older people and in supporting their families and carers. We are very happy to care for people on a short term basis, giving their carers a break so they can enjoy a holiday or just have some time to themselves. Short term care may also be a useful solution if a person is recovering from a stay in hospital and needs more intensive support than their family carers feel they can provide.
There’s lots of space at Larkland House. All our bedrooms are lovely and big and residents are welcome to add their own personal touches to their rooms. We’re even open to people bringing small pets with them.
We’ve recently opened a brand new nursing dementia floor with 14 spacious and beautifully decorated rooms for older people living with dementia. All the rooms are en-suite and have lots of space for relaxing.
Larkland House care home also has beautiful gardens, including a secure area where residents can help out with some gardening if they like, or simply sit and enjoy a cup of tea in the fresh air. We’re in a great semi-rural location but still conveniently close to all of the shops and amenities of Ascot high street.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.