Home Manager, Bromsgrove
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- B61 8DT
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our home in Bromsgrove. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Where you'll work
Chandler Court in Bromsgrove offers the latest in quality care, luxury and choice.
Run by an experienced, skilled and passionate team, our new, purpose-built care home on Recreation Road provides residential care, nursing care, short term respite care and dementia care for older people.
Our team will support your loved one to continue to do the things they love, enjoying an experience that’s as individual as they are. We'll get to know your loved one's personality and life story, their passions and interests. That way we can be sure we’re making each day the best it can be, whether it’s rediscovering an old pastime, making new friends or finding a sense of purpose by helping around the home.
If you like to sit and watch the world go by over a cup of coffee and home baked cake, the coffee shop is likely to be a big hit. At the heart of the home, it is a superb place to catch up with friends and family, creating the sense of a mini-outing, without leaving the home.
To help you to look and feel your best, the hair and beauty salon is a favourite spot to feel pampered. On warmer days, you can head outside to enjoy the secure, landscaped gardens. Sit and watch the visiting birdlife, stroll around the pathways and even help with planting in the raised flower beds if you wish. Or if you prefer, take a seat and watch one of your favourite films in the cinema, complete in its large, supremely comfortable armchairs.
Your loved one's bedroom is their own personal space. Every bedroom has en-suite facilities, is spacious and light, and individually styled. Each room has a 24-hour nurse call system and television. Choose a room on the ground floor and your loved one can even have direct access to the garden.
At meal times, your loved one can take a seat in our restaurant-style dining rooms and enjoy a choice of dishes made from fresh, quality ingredients. Our chef-led catering team produces menu options for different dietary, cultural and religious needs. We even have special menus and tasty treats to celebrate events like Valentine’s Day or Halloween – and we relish making residents’ birthdays and anniversaries days to remember.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.