Quality Development Manager
- Job Reference
- North West and North Central
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
Quality Development Manager (North)
Base: Field based – North West and North Central
Hours: Full time, 37.5 Hours/week
Salary: Competitive plus car allowance
Reporting to the Lead Quality Development Manager and covering approximately 15 homes across North West and North Central areas including Manchester through to Kingston upon Hull, this vacancy plays a critical role in driving the quality of our care from a best practice perspective and deliver new strategies as and when required. The successful candidate will not only ensure we are in line with CQC requirements, but exceeding and continuously working towards improvement and best practice.
The successful candidate will be a registered nurse and have experience of developing and inducting staff, performing deep root analysis of critical events, trend analysis and the ability to manage difficult conversations with senior stakeholders.
- Qualified, Registered Nurse
- Experience in similar quality development role within a residential care setting
- Experience of turnaround management and driving improvement from a care perspective
- Presentation skills
- Ability to adjust and adapt to multiple different challenges
- Own transport is essential due to locations
- Flexible in approach
- Ability to coach and develop colleagues from a clinical and care perspective
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.