- Job Reference
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Colchester Business Park
Due to continued growth, Care UK is recruiting an additional headcount to its central operations team for a strong administrator with excellent people skills. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in various projects such as updating our internal intranet site and various projects that sit under central services.
You’ll have acute attention to detail when gathering information as part of this role will be supporting our Central Operations Manager gather information from various stakeholders in the business, and input this data via a spreadsheet solution. This role will ultimately support in producing transparency of effectiveness of various different services for central services.
- Ensuring all reports meet the needs of the primary customer (operations), are user friendly and easily accessible.
- Collating data through the self-service use of various company systems
- Liaising with the support teams to ensure timely completion of reports
- Provide feedback and escalate when necessary where reporting processes and procedures are not followed properly
- Work as part of the wider Central Operations team and provide additional support to the team as required on various projects
- Experience working in a varied administrative role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Ability to communicate with colleagues on all levels
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.