Home Manager, Islington
- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- N7 7DS
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our Islington home, Lennox House. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Where you'll work
At Lennox House care home, we’re committed to providing care that is centred on each person’s individual needs.
Set in a peaceful residential area of Islington in North London, Lennox House is a large, modern and comfortable care home providing the best care and support for older people. We’re dedicated to providing nursing and residential care including expert care for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Our carers experience specific dementia training developed by Care UK’s own in-house experts to better understands the challenges faced by individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. This allows our team at Lennox House care home to provide helpful and sensitive care.
Our care home is full of passionate carers and we help our residents maintain links with the local community as well as support in staying close to their loved ones. Family and friends of residents can visit anytime and stay for as long as they like whether they want to eat dinner with their loved one or walk around with them in our large secure gardens. We also provide endless support for our residents should they want to chat- in which case, we’ll pop the kettle on and have a heart-to-heart with them over a cup of tea.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.