New Build Home Manager, Quorn
- Job Reference
- Quorn, Leicestershire
- Job Description
- Post Code
- LE12 8RB
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the highest rated and fastest growing healthcare providers in the country: delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do! Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five years, and will be continuing that growth for years to come.
We are currently looking for an experienced, professional and highly personable Home Manager to join our brand new home in Quorn, Leicestershire. The ideal Home Manager will be passionate and experienced in the world of healthcare; a proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open, honest and highly supportive of one another. We are proud to have received several awards for our commitment to delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with a real focus on engagement with residents, families and staff.
Why choose us?
- We are experts in our fields, with over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, providing expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth, allowing us to translate this into our people development, offering exceptional career opportunities to our employees.
- We provide comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus, competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- Experienced in caring for older people
- A capable and confident in leader, with the driven and interest to grow and shape a team
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
The new care home in Quorn is due to open in October 2020, and we will need you start 6 months before the home opens.
- Where you'll work
Our care home in Quorn will offer fully personalised care in a luxurious setting.
When our home opens on Farley Way in Quorn in October 2020, it will offer high quality round-the-clock care services, including residential and nursing care, short stays, plus expert dementia care. Our team will be able to care for residents at every stage of their care journey.
Our Quorn care home will offer spacious, fully furnished bedrooms, each with its own en-suite wet room. Residents will be welcome to personalise their room however they wish. Some ground floor bedrooms will even open onto our landscaped gardens and have their own patio area. The home will also have its own contemporary café, cinema and hair and beauty salon, so there will be plenty to do, come rain or shine.
The care home will be divided into different suites – collections of bedrooms with a dining room and lounge. Creating smaller communities in the home makes it easier for residents to get to know each other, and it keeps hustle and bustle to a minimum, which helps residents who are living with dementia. Other elements of the home’s design – such as signage, lighting and colour schemes – will also promote independence for people living with dementia.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.