- Job Reference
- Job Description
- Post Code
- CO4 9QB
- Job Copy
Learning and Development Administrator
Contract: Fixed term 6 months
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
Salary: Depending on experience
Due to internal promotion, Care UK are recruiting for an established L&D/HR Administrator to take on this fantastic opportunity as part of our Learning and Development team.
You’ll be highly organised and have excellent communication and customer service skills. The team are currently involved in developments to our onboarding portal and training / induction, so an interest in systems is highly desirable also.
- Responding to queries (telephone and inbox) including eLearning and reporting support for homes and senior managers
- Administer booking of training workshops (such as Clinical Skills Workshops, Nurse Practice Supervisor Workshops, Moving & Handling Train the Trainer and Refreshers) including coordinating training dates, monitoring bookings, sending reminders, marking attendance.
- Maintain and distribute learning and development documents and resources such as training flyers, new trainer letters, workbooks, eLearning allocation matrix
- Monitor the Special Training Requests smartsheet liaising with Home Managers and training providers to ensure timely delivery where appropriate
- Assist in invoice processing procedures
- Assist in maintaining in home trainer records, including contracts and monthly payments
- Assist in delivering internal L&D communications
- Any other duties as required to support the learning and development team
Care UK is a leading, innovative provider of health and social care services in the UK. The Residential Care division provides care and supports to over 7000 residents suffering from dementia and related conditions in 120 Care homes across the UK. The division has grown rapidly, making significant investment in enhanced facilities and new Care Homes. Our recent achievements have included opening 31 homes in the last five years, with plans to open on average 8 homes per year.
- Experience in an administrative role with a HR qualification, or experience in an HR/L&D administrative role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pick up new tasks and adapt
- Highly organised and ability to work off own initiative
- Interest in HR systems is highly advantageous
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.