- Job Reference
- Woking, Surrey
- Job Copy
If you aspire to make a difference to people’s lives, read on to find out more about joining our team. As the first person our customers meet you will be the face of our new home! You will therefore be experienced in providing extremely high standards of customer service, be highly organised and efficient as well as offering a warm and friendly welcome to our visitors. You will have an impeccable telephone manner, be experienced in dealing with enquiries and following up to ensure resolution.
- Provide reception cover promoting the Company's image to all residents and visitors in a pleasant, caring and professional manner.
- To receive all residents/visitors in a pleasant efficient manner. Ensuring that the Visitors Book is completed and the appropriate person is notified of their arrival.
- To ensure all messages are passed to the correct person in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience
- You will have reception and administrative experience gained in a similar customer focussed environment.
- GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- This is a Part Time position of 25 hours per week and is based at our Kingsleigh care home in Woking, Surrey. We are looking for candidates within a commutable distance to GU22 9EQ.
- Where you'll work
Kingsleigh is a comfortable and welcoming, purpose-built residential dementia care home offering specialist care for those living with dementia and Alzheimer’s. The home is set in a quiet residential area of Old Woking in Surrey and is based in a single-storey building, surrounded by beautiful secure garden areas in which the residents can enjoy in a safe environment.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.