Team Leader Care
- Job Reference
- Hammersmith , London
- Job Description
- Job Copy
Days and Nights - 8PM-8AM
As a Team Leader for St. Vincent’s House in Hammersmith you will be an integral part of our leadership team and managing your own team of Care Assistants and Senior Carers. With fantastic training alongside a great pay rate from day one, Care UK will provide you with great career progression.
Pay Rate up to £11 per hour depending on experience
£1000 joining bonus!! (terms and conditions applicable)
Full Time and Part Time hours available, Nights avaliable only.
Working as a Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading the care team during their day to day task, ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained. We are looking for experienced carers who are NVQ2 or NVQ3 qualified and happy administering medication and managing a team. If this is you, apply now!
- Administer medication to all residents in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used. This includes the care plans for each of the residents in your unit.
- Supervise care staff on a day to day basis and through formal supervision processes.
- Liaise with GPs and other health professionals to ensure that residents receive the medical and clinical support they require.
- Support new Team Leaders and care staff in the completion of induction programs, training and competency assessment
- Review the daily delivery of care, including pressure area prevention, nutrition and infection prevention and control procedures. Ensure high standards of care delivery are maintained.
What will I get in return?
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Discounts across most major stores
- Support with Training and NVQ qualifications
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Progression Opportunities
- Paid DBS
- Free Uniform
- Where you'll work
St Vincent’s House is a modern and elegant purpose-designed care home in Hammersmith, west London.
Our experienced team provides personalised nursing and respite care for older people. We also offer sensitive and supportive end of life care.
Everyone at St Vincent’s House is very friendly and welcoming, and the home has a real family feel. We spend lots of time getting to know residents and their loved ones, so that we fully understand each person’s support needs, lifetime experiences and interests. It’s an important part of creating individualised care plans and designing activities that will engage and inspire.
Every member of our team shares the same goal of providing the best possible standards of care and offering compassion and support wherever it’s needed. We’re proud to have been awarded the Gold Standards Framework for care homes hallmark in recognition of the high quality of our end of life care.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.