- Job Reference
- Kingston Vale, South West London
- Job Description
- Post Code
- SW15 3PU
- Job Copy
Sherwood Grange Care Home - Kingston Vale
22 hours contract - £8.50 per hour
Receptionist/Administrator - Weekends only
If you aspire to make a difference to people’s lives, read on to find out more about joining our team. As the first person our customers meet you will be the face of our new home! You will therefore be experienced in providing extremely high standards of customer service, be highly organised and efficient as well as offering a warm and friendly welcome to our visitors. You will have an impeccable telephone manner, be experienced in dealing with enquiries and following up to ensure resolution.
• Provide reception cover promoting the Company's image to all residents and visitors in a pleasant, caring and professional manner.
• To receive all residents/visitors in a pleasant efficient manner. Ensuring that the Visitors Book is completed and the appropriate person is notified of their arrival.
• To ensure all messages are passed to the correct person in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience
You will have reception and administrative experience gained in a similar customer focussed environment.
• GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Where you'll work
Sherwood Grange care home in Kingston Vale, West London provides around the clock residential and dementia care for older people.
The 59-bed care home will offer the latest in luxurious living, within a stone’s throw of Wimbledon Common and Richmond Park. The new three storey home has been designed to maximise light and space and have superb onsite facilities including a hair salon, cinema and coffee shop.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.