Team Leader Care
- Job Reference
- Orpington, Kent
- Job Description
- Job Copy
As a Team Leader in Care for Foxbridge House in Orpington, you will be an integral part of our leadership team and managing your own team of Care Assistants and Senior Carers. With fantastic training alongside a great pay rate from day one, Care UK will provide you with great career progression.
Full Time and Part Time hours available, Nights Only
Working as a Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading the care team during their day to day task, ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained. We are looking for experienced carers who are NVQ2 or NVQ3 qualified and happy administering medication and managing a team. If this is you, apply now!
- Administer medication to all residents in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used. This includes the care plans for each of the residents in your unit.
- Supervise care staff on a day to day basis and through formal supervision processes.
- Liaise with GPs and other health professionals to ensure that residents receive the medical and clinical support they require.
- Support new Team Leaders and care staff in the completion of induction programs, training and competency assessment
- Review the daily delivery of care, including pressure area prevention, nutrition and infection prevention and control procedures. Ensure high standards of care delivery are maintained.
What will I get in return?
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Discounts across most major stores
- Support with Training and NVQ qualifications
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Progression Opportunities
- Paid DBS
- Free Uniform
- Where you'll work
Foxbridge House care home located in Orpington, Kent offers the highest standards of specialist care for older people.
This beautiful, spacious and purpose-built care home, which opened in March 2013, has a wealth of luxury features, designed to create a lively, family atmosphere and to enable residents to get the most out of every day. Our facilities include a hair and nail salon, a luxurious retro-themed cinema – with a cinema club that the residents run themselves – plus a coffee shop, Cherries, which is a popular spot for socialising with friends and family. Lounges, dining rooms and comfortable sitting areas throughout the care home also add to the ‘five star’ feel.
Foxbridge House care home provides a wide range of care options to suit different needs. We provide residential and nursing care, as well as short respite care. This is ideal for giving family carers a well-earned break. Their older loved one also enjoys a change of scene in stunning surroundings in the 24-hour care of our dedicated team
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.