Team Leader Care
- Job Reference
- Paddington, London
- Job Description
- Job Copy
As a Team Leader for Forrester Court in Paddington you will be an integral part of our leadership team and managing your own team of Care Assistants and Senior Carers. With fantastic training alongside a great pay rate from day one, Care UK will provide you with great career progression.
Pay up to £11 per hour depending on experience
Full Time and Part Time hours available, Days and Nights.
Working as a Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading the care team during their day to day task, ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained. We are looking for experienced carers who are NVQ2 or NVQ3 qualified and happy administering medication and managing a team. If this is you, apply now!
- Administer medication to all residents in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used. This includes the care plans for each of the residents in your unit.
- Supervise care staff on a day to day basis and through formal supervision processes.
- Liaise with GPs and other health professionals to ensure that residents receive the medical and clinical support they require.
- Support new Team Leaders and care staff in the completion of induction programs, training and competency assessment
- Review the daily delivery of care, including pressure area prevention, nutrition and infection prevention and control procedures. Ensure high standards of care delivery are maintained.
What will I get in return?
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Discounts across most major stores
- Support with Training and NVQ qualifications
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Progression Opportunities
- Paid DBS
- Free Uniform
- Where you'll work
At Forrester Court care home, we provide high quality care in a pleasant setting close to central London.
Set in a quiet area of Paddington in central London, Forrester Court is a comfortable and welcoming care home which provides residential, nursing and respite care for older people, including individuals who have Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Our caring and dedicated team enjoys getting to know each resident and learning about their unique experiences, interests and memories. We use these insights to create personalised care plans that help residents to continue enjoying a life that’s as active and independent as possible.
Residents come from a wide range of cultural backgrounds and we offer each person choice, dignity and fulfilling experiences every day. There is lots to get involved in from salsa dancing and bingo to craft sessions and outings to nearby attractions. You can learn more about daily life at Forrester Court here.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.