Team Leader Care
- Job Reference
- Recreation Road Bromsgrove Worcestershire
- Job Description
- Job Copy
Here at Care UK we recruit people who have a passion for superb care and who love bringing a smile to each resident’s face. We provide sector-leading training so that every team member can deliver the ultimate in quality care. Our team will develop strong bonds with you and your family, getting to know your personality and life story, your passions as well as your pet hates. That way we can be sure we’re making each day the best it can be for you.
Your job as a Team Leader will involve professionally leading the care team during any span of duty, ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained which meets the needs of residents and purchasers. To provide care to residents in accordance with their assessed needs to an industry leading standard. This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior Care Assistant to progress or a current Team Leader looking to expand on their management skills.
- Ensure the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes.
- Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice.
- Provide effective leadership and support for the care team.
- Supervise care staff on a day to day basis and through formal supervision processes.
- Liaise with GPs and other health professionals to ensure that residents receive the medical and clinical support they require.
- Demand high quality care delivery focused on residents individually assessed needs and choices.
- Promote the professional image of the services through excellent communication, appropriate behaviour and professional appearance.
- Support new Team Leaders and care staff in the completion of induction programs, training and competency assessment.
Please be advised to be successful for this role you will need a NVQ level 3 in health in social care due to the responsibilities in this role.
- Where you'll work
Our stunning purpose built care home welcomed its first residents at the end of January 2018. Run by an experienced, skilled and passionate team, our new care home on Recreation Road provides residential care and short term respite care for older people.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.