- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Home Manager- Hendon, Greater London
Are you an experienced Home Manager looking for a new and rewarding role with one of the UKs largest healthcare providers in delivering person centred care?
The team at Elmstead House in Hendon are seeking a strong and compassionate Home Manager who puts care and people at the heart of what they do. The home work in partnership with Barnet CCG to provide personalised nursing and residential care for older people living with Alzheimer's, other forms of dementia or mental health needs.
Living at Elmstead House is about being and feeling part of a community. When a new resident arrives at the home, we put time and effort into helping them to settle and feel comfortable. Many members of our team have worked here for more than 10 years, so residents can be sure of a familiar face. Residents are able to move about the home as they wish and have the space to choose what they'd like to do
What makes Care UK different?
- We appreciate managing a home is a difficult job. We pride ourselves on our people and teams throughout the business, ensuring all our managers get an excellent level of support. Visible operations team, internal governance, regional clinical support, training and development- the right people in the right places
- We are proud to promote an open and honest culture with a strong personality
- People are at the heart of what we do, working with a person centred approach
- Recognition and reward, career development, valuing our people. Care UK are all about fulfilling lives
Why choose us?
- Support and structure- with such a good operations team you will not be alone
- We are experts in our fields. With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Career development- our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth and we now have a new build program set for the next coming years. We can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as passionately as we do
- Comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus
- Pension and life assurance schemes
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Child care vouchers and much more
- Experienced in caring for older people with complex support needs
- Capable and confident in inspiring leadership to a growing team
- Experienced in managing a successful home
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Ideally holding or would like to work towards an NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent qualification
For more information and details please get in touch with Tara Connor in the recruitment team on 07580 594031 / email@example.com
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.