- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Home Manager- Chelsea, London
Are you looking to join a leading healthcare provider who is growing successfully year after year, through the development of new care homes and proudly voted as best residential care provider of the year in 2017?
Ellesmere House is located in the heart of Chelsea in London and requires an experienced clinical manager who is confident and capable of being able to embed their own culture and deliver person centred care. The ideal manager will need to be an inspirational and motivational leader who enjoys being hands on. The successful Home Manager can look to expect a great support network to help drive this home forward. Our Operations Support Manager and Regional Director have several years of hands on experience and are also clinicians themselves.
For each and every one of our colleagues it’s about getting involved and interacting with our residents in their home to help them fulfil their lives. We are looking for a manager to join us who share the same values and ethos us Care UK; a manager who can practice what they preach. Person centred care is something we are proud of at Care UK and we will never compromise on trying to deliver the best level of care.
What makes Care UK different?
- We appreciate managing a home is a difficult job. We pride ourselves on our people and teams throughout the business, ensuring all our managers get an excellent level of support. Visible operations team, internal governance, regional clinical support, training and development- the right people in the right places
- We are proud to promote an open and honest culture with a strong personality
- People are at the heart of what we do, working with a person centred approach
- Recognition and reward, career development, valuing our people. Care UK are all about fulfilling lives
Why choose us?
- Support and structure- with such a good operations team you will not be alone
- We are experts in our fields. With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Career development- our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth and we now have a new build program set for the next coming years. We can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as passionately as we do
- Comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus
- Pension and life assurance schemes
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Child care vouchers and much more
- Experienced in caring for older people with complex support needs
- Capable and confident in inspiring leadership to a growing team
- Experienced in managing a successful home
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Ideally holding or would like to work towards an NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent qualification
For more information and details please get in touch with Tara Connor in the recruitment team on 07580 594031 / email@example.com
- Where you'll work
At Ellesmere House, we offer high quality care, together with a great location in the heart of Chelsea.
Ellesmere House is a strikingly modern, purpose-built care home with a great location in the heart of Chelsea in west London. We provide nursing and residential care for older people, including those with physical disabilities. Our team are experts in supporting individuals who are living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia and we also offer sensitive end of life care.
We treat residents with respect and compassion, helping them to carry on dignified, fulfilling, happy and independent lives. Our team spends a lot of time getting to know residents very well, so that we can provide personalised care that's perfectly tailored to each individual. We enjoy exploring everyone’s personalities and learning about their pasts, and we use life story books to help us do this
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.