- Job Reference
- Job Copy
One of Care UKs well established homes in Fulham are looking for a person centred, confident and passionate Home Manager to join the team. Care UK is a multi-award winning company where people are at the heart of what we do. We are proud and grateful to have received several awards in 2017 for our commitment and passion in delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care with real focus on engagement with residents and fulfilling lives.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are continuously developing and successfully evolving. Our recent achievements include opening 31 homes in the last five years with a further 26 homes due to open in the next three years taking our portfolio to over 130 homes.
Farm Lane is a four-storey home with spacious and comfortable rooms, attractive gardens and a stunning rooftop conservatory. The light-filled conservatory is a great place for residents to socialise, spend time with visitors or simply relax. We also have a lovely terrace balcony on our first floor.
The ideal Home Manager will be a person centred and experienced healthcare professional looking to join a progressive business. A manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first. We are extremely passionate about engagement and recognition within Care UK and it is imperative that a positive and person centred culture is established within all our homes and teams.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open and honest and highly supportive of one another. Care UK are renowned for having one of the best support structures where we work together to strive forward to deliver the best quality of care, working together to make things better.
- Proven Home Manager experience within elderly care & nursing [commissioning experience would be an advantage]
- Passionate about dementia care
- Good business acumen and managing budgets
- Confident working with the local authorities, gaining new contracts whilst being able to market self-funded suites
- Capable in increasing occupancy as well as marketing a brand new home
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to manage, lead and embed a new team
- Good knowledge of CQC requirements
What makes Care UK different?
- We appreciate managing a home is a difficult job. We pride ourselves on our people and teams throughout the business, ensuring all our managers get an excellent level of support. Visible operations team, internal governance, regional clinical support, training and development- the right people in the right places
- We are proud to promote an open and honest culture with a strong personality
- People are at the heart of what we do, working with a person centred approach
- Recognition and reward, career development, valuing our people. Care UK are all about fulfilling lives
Why choose us?
- Support and structure- with such a good operations team you will not be alone
- We are experts in our fields. With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Career development- our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth and we now have a new build program set for the next coming years. We can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as passionately as we do
- Comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus
- Pension and life assurance schemes
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Child care vouchers and much more
If you are a passionate and experienced home manager who works with a holistic approach and confident in driving a home forward please get in touch with Tara Connor for more details 07580 594031 / email@example.com
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.