- Job Reference
- Job Copy
JOB TITLE: Project Co-ordinator
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head of Projects - Property
ACCOUNTABLE TO: RCS Property Director
If you are passionate about interiors and enjoy project management the property team here at Care UK would love to hear from you. The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the interiors for our refurbished homes as well as a variety of other related work streams.
The role will involve frequent travel across our homes.
Care UK’s Values
Every one of us makes a difference
Customers are at the heart of everything we do
Together we make things better
- Support delivery of the teams projects as assigned, enabling delivery to timescale, on budget and achieving the expected business benefits
- Working in partnership with external agents to manage projects - these can vary in size from £30k up to £750k
- Appointing fit out suppliers and managing the design and coordination of fit out on site
- Assisting the FFE manager as required on fit outs across the business
- Input into the finishing specifications for projects referencing the Design Guide and applying design principles in dementia environments
- Direct management of external suppliers and contractors on ad hoc projects
- Produce project folders and plans and maintain documents
- Attention to detail for example snagging and finishing specifications
- Responsible for reviewing and submitting Project reports
- Numerally confident and understanding cost reports beneficial
- Working collaboratively with other teams in Property and the wider business
- Undertaking general administrative duties as and when required
- IT literate, good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Will be required to attend regular meetings internal and external
- Travel will be expected with some overnight stays required
This list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
The successful applicant
- Flexible working approach with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; confident dealing with people at all levels ranging from contractors on site to Exec level
- Good organisational skills
- Uses their own initiative and manages their own workload
- An interest in property, design and programme management
- Good at multi-tasking and juggling different work streams
- Understands the challenges of working in the care environment is desirable
If your are interested please HIT apply or if your require further information please contact Grace Shaughnessy on Grace.Shaughnessy@careuk.com .
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.