- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Marketing Executive- Colchester
Care UK are seeking a creative and innovative Marketing Executive to join our in house marketing team. This is a great opportunity for a keen and eager marketeer who is looking to progress whilst joining one of the UKs market leading independent healthcare providers. Care UK are a multi award winning company where people are at the heart of what we do.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are continuously developing and successfully evolving. Our recent achievements include opening 31 homes in the last five years with a further 26 homes due to open in the next three years taking our portfolio to over 130 homes.
The Marketing Executive (ME) will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager (MM) and local sales teams in driving occupancy and increased AWF across the estate. In essence, the role is responsible for the delivery of the marketing plans developed by the MMs, including production of collateral, management of signage requirements, event support, PR activity and digital marketing. The role may also be directed to monitor and report against key performance indicators across all channels.
The successful candidate will be supporting our North region. Although you will be based in our Colchester office, you will also be expected to travel to our homes across Northern England and Scotland as part of the role.
- Work closely with operational teams – particularly Customer Relations Managers (CRMs) – to collaboratively deliver an effective end to end sales and marketing programme
- Manage the production of printed materials from end to end, including briefing the design studio, securing cost estimates, managing approvals and driving quality assurance to ensure all programme materials are delivered on time, within budget and to the appropriate quality levels
- Manage all signage requirements for supported homes, including briefing suppliers, securing cost estimates, working with internal and external stakeholders to secure relevant approvals, driving quality assurance and monitoring delivery
- Take ownership of the digital presence of our homes on both internal and external directories – most notably on careuk.com, mycareuk.com and carehome.co.uk – proactively reviewing and managing content, monitoring inboxes and managing reporting processes as directed
- In partnership with our PR agency, deliver against the PR plan for supported homes, securing information and approvals as appropriate, developing copy (including press releases) if requested and managing approval and publication process
- Work with our media agency to develop media schedules for all supported homes for final review and approval by MMs
- Confidently develop written copy for a range of channels, including digital, social media, printed collateral, advertising and advertorial
- With support from the marketing manager, manage the production of audio visual content (video, audio, photography) from briefing through to editing and publication, ensuring all content makes a positive contribution to the marketing KPIs and is in line with Care UK brand guidelines
- Understand RCS financial processes and support the senior team in the monitoring and management of marketing budgets
- Field and respond to enquiries from the RCS marketing mailbox (including enquiries from carehome.co.uk)
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, notably specialist delivery teams within marketing (design, insight, digital), agency support teams and local operational teams (most notably the CRMs and home managers)
- With support from MMs, take ownership of marketing projects such as the implementation of seasonal competitions, template generation, the quarterly events planner and care home open day
- As requested, undertake other ad hoc activity under the management of the MM or other senior members of the marketing team
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An eagerness to learn and develop
- Excellent sense of initiative and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in managing challenging workloads
- Experience in marketing (in any industry)
- An understanding of marketing tools such as digital, advertising and print production
For more details please get in touch with Grace Shaughnessy on Grace.Shaughnessy@careuk.com / 07580016381
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.