- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Home Manager- Edinburgh
As part of Care UKs ambitious growth plans, we are seeking a passionate and experienced home manager to manage one of our newest homes in Edinburgh. Fantastic opportunity to join a company who are continuously developing and successfully evolving. Our recent achievements include opening 31 homes in the last five years with a further 26 homes due to open in the next three years taking our portfolio to over 130 homes.
Our new build home in Edinburgh will become one of our flagship homes and is now part of the Care UK family and portfolio. At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open and honest and highly supportive of one another. Care UK are renowned for having one of the best support structures where we work together to strive forward to deliver the best quality of care, working together to make things better. We are an award winning company where people are at the heart of what we do. We are proud and grateful to have received several awards in 2017 for our commitment and passion in delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care with real focus on engagement with residents and fulfilling lives.
The ideal Home Manager will be a passionate and experienced healthcare professional looking to join a progressive business. A manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first. We are extremely passionate about engagement and recognition within Care UK and it is imperative that a positive and person centred culture is established within all our homes and teams.
What makes Care UK different?
- We appreciate managing a home is a difficult job. We pride ourselves on our people and teams throughout the business, ensuring all our managers get an excellent level of support. Visible operations team, internal governance, regional clinical support, training and development- the right people in the right places
- We are proud to promote an open and honest culture with a strong personality
- People are at the heart of what we do, working with a person centred approach
- Recognition and reward, career development, valuing our people. Care UK are all about fulfilling lives
Why choose us?
- Support and structure- with such a good operations team you will not be alone
- Resources- you will have everything you need in order to commission a home successfully
- We are experts in our fields. With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Career development- our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth and we now have a new build program set for the next coming years. We can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as passionately as we do
- Comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus
- Experienced in caring for older people with complex support needs
- Capable and confident in inspiring leadership to a growing team
- Experienced in managing a successful home
- Confident in your knowledge of the Care Inspectorate Quality Themes and Standards
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Ideally hold NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent qualification
If you are a passionate, person centred and experienced home manager looking to commission a home whilst looking to join one of the UKs most successful independent healthcare providers, please get in touch with Tara Connor for further details on- email@example.com / 07580 594031
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.