Business Systems Supervisor
- Job Reference
- Job Copy
JOB TITLE: Business Systems Supervisor
RESPONSIBLE TO: Business Systems Manager (Operations)
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Head of Business Systems, RCS Division
Care UK is a leading care provider in the UK, with circa 120 care homes across the country. To ensure our homes are able to provide the best care it is paramount that our support teams ensure our business systems run as smoothly as possible. In this role you will play a vital role being responsible for supporting and maintaining the division’s business systems. This is a chance for an experienced business system professional to join a very rewarding industry.
- Maintenance and operation of the business systems ensuring they are working effectively and efficiently.
- Manage and supervises staff allocated to the role.
- Analyse and report on the support calls raised by users, proposing and putting into place actions to address issues.
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders across the business.
- Provision of support and ad hoc training to staff in the use of the business systems including providing training to individuals by telephone or video conferencing or delivering training to groups in a classroom environment.
- Work closely with internal IT teams and third party suppliers, resolving issues that may arise or escalating appropriately internally or through the IT partner’s processes.
- Assist on system development projects.
- Follow change control procedures ensuring approval for change is obtained, documentation is updated, business processes are modified plus system changes are performed in a planned and controlled manner.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Retail and Leisure Discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Eye test Scheme
For more details please get in touch with Grace Shaughnessy on Grace.Shaughnessy@careuk.com
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.