- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Care UK is one of the leading Care providers in the UK and we are looking for passionate, personable and empathetic customer service professionals to the Hub team at our head office. The Hub team offers a wide range of support to the business and are dedicated in offering a first class customer service.
If you enjoy customer service but want to work in a company where you can truly make a difference then we have a great opportunity for you. The successful candidate will join a vibrant team in a fun fast paced environment with long term career opportunities for the right person.
- Handle questions and queries from both internal and external customers
- Taking callers through the first steps in finding care for themselves or for a loved one.
- Use initiative to resolve issues when possible or escalate to relevant teams within the company
- Work towards KPIS and help achieved team targets
The ideal candidate will have…
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to be empathetic
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Experience working towards KPIS and target driven
- A positive can do attitude.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Full training provided
- Opportunity to work for an industry leading organisation.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.