Deputy Manager Clinical
- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Deputy Manager– Clinical
Copthorne, West Sussex
Are you an organised, methodical nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? At Care UK you can build a fast-moving nursing career whilst help residents fulfil their lives. The team at Francis Court in Copthorne have a great opportunity for a passionate and hands on nurse to join the home as Clinical Deputy Manager.
Francis Court is located in Copthorne and is one of Care UKs flagship homes. The team at Francis Court are friendly and approachable who all work hard together to deliver person centred care to all residents whilst having fun in helping fulfil lives.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open and honest and highly supportive of one another. Care UK are renowned for having one of the best support structures where we work together to strive forward to deliver the best quality of care, working together to make things better
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputizing for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality clinical and pastoral care.
- You will be the homes nurse expert and your role will be a combination of utilising your nursing skills as well as your managerial and leadership skills
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
- Care plan development and assessments
- Walk rounds
- Look after all our residents alongside the team and offer personalised centred care.
Where you’ll work
- Francis Court is located in Copthorne. We aim to be innovative in everything we do and are always looking for new ideas to bring into the home.
- Our home provides residential, respite and nursing care for older people, including individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Our friendly, dedicated team makes sure that each resident feels settled and that their loved ones feel welcome at all times. We support everyone to carry on doing the things that are important to them, so that they can stay as active and independent as possible.
- We offer residents lots of choices and always involve them in decisions about their care. And all of our activities are based around residents’ own interests and abilities.
Who you are
- An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
- You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
Who we are
- Care UK are a multi award winning company who have recently been voted the UKs Best Residential Care Provider of the year, people are our passion and are at the heart of what we do. We are an honest and caring company who look for passionate individuals who care as deeply as we do.
- Due to our highly personal and patient-centred approach we have seen rapid growth. We are one of the UKs leading independent healthcare providers who have a progressive new build project where we will see over 15 new build homes open across the country to add to our current portfolio of over 120 homes across the UK in offering expert residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- You will have access to a company paid web based system for your PIN re validation
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid DBS check
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Free uniform
- Development and progression
- Support, guidance and a caring working environment
To apply, please click on the apply button or please get in touch with Tara Connor on 07580 594031 / email@example.com
- Where you'll work
Located in the picturesque village of Copthorne, Francis Court Care Home is one of the premier residential and dementia care homes in West Sussex.
Here at Francis Court care home we’re all about having fun and getting the most out of life. We understand that it’s important to keep busy – it helps residents to stay independent, for one thing – so they love the range of activities and events we plan for them, from arts and crafts to themed meal nights, quizzes and fundraising.
Every family worries about how their loved one will settle in to a care home. New residents are very welcome to bring their own furniture and possessions to Francis Court so that their rooms feel just like home. We’ll even hang their pictures and photos exactly where they want them. What’s more, we’ll find out as much as we can about your loved one (with their, and your, help) so that every aspect of their care – from the food we provide, to the medication they need and the time they want to go to bed – is tailored to them.
We’re always keen to hear what residents and their families think about Francis Court. That’s why we hold regular meetings to give them the opportunity to ask questions and give feedback. We’re quick to respond too: when relatives told us they wanted a friends and family room, we set about creating one.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.