- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Are you looking to join a leading healthcare provider who is growing successfully year after year, through the development of new care homes and proudly voted as best residential care provider of the year in 2017?
Stanecroft is located in Dorking, Surrey set in lovely grounds and surrounded by countryside and woodland. The team at Stanecroft are seeking an experienced and passionate manager who is a natural leader with a proven track record of delivering person centred care. Great opportunity to join a company who are continuously developing and successfully evolving. Our recent achievements include opening 31 homes in the last five years with a further 26 homes due to open in the next three years taking our portfolio to over 130 homes
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open and honest and highly supportive of one another. Care UK are renowned for having one of the best support structures where we work together to strive forward to deliver the best quality of care, working together to make things better. We are an award winning company where people are at the heart of what we do. We are proud and grateful to have received several awards in 2017 for our commitment and passion in delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care with real focus on engagement with residents and fulfilling lives.
The ideal Home Manager will be a passionate and experienced healthcare professional looking to join a progressive business. A manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first. We are extremely passionate about engagement and recognition within Care UK and it is imperative that a positive and person centred culture is established within all our homes and teams.
What makes Care UK different?
- We appreciate managing a home is a difficult job. We pride ourselves on our people and teams throughout the business, ensuring all our managers get an excellent level of support. Visible operations team, internal governance, regional clinical support, training and development- the right people in the right places
- We are proud to promote an open and honest culture with a strong personality
- People are at the heart of what we do, working with a person centred approach
- Recognition and reward, career development, valuing our people. Care UK are all about fulfilling lives
Why choose us?
- Support and structure- with such a good operations team you will not be alone
- We are experts in our fields. With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Career development- our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth and we now have a new build program set for the next coming years. We can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as passionately as we do
- Comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus
- Pension and life assurance schemes
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Child care vouchers and much more
- Experienced in caring for older people with complex support needs
- Capable and confident in inspiring leadership to a growing team
- Experienced in managing a successful home
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Ideally holding or would like to work towards an NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent qualification
For more information and details please get in touch with Tara Connor in the recruitment team on 07580 594031 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where you'll work
We offer high quality care and an attractive location in a lovely village.
Stanecroft care home is set in the attractive village of North Holmwood near Dorking in Surrey. We offer residential and respite care to older people who are living with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia.
Our friendly, highly skilled team is very experienced in caring for older people with a range of needs. We get to know each resident extremely well, so that we can create personalised care plans that take into account their individual experiences, interests and aspirations. Our aim is for each person to lead a happy and fulfilling life that’s as active and independent as possible. As well as planning regular activities for residents, we encourage and support them to take part in the day-to-day life of the home in any way they wish, which might mean laying tables for dinner, baking cakes for everyone to enjoy or watering plants.
Stanecroft has a warm, friendly atmosphere and relatives’ families and friends are always welcome. The home is tastefully decorated, with light and airy rooms and living areas, and our gardens are fully accessible and secure, so that residents who are living with dementia can explore them independently.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.