- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Are you looking to join a market leading healthcare provider who is growing successfully year after year, through the development of new care homes and proudly voted as best residential care provider of the year in 2017?
With our continued success of building and opening several new home across the country, we are able to provide managers the chance to commission new homes. We are proud to promote internal growth at Care UK and due to the recent success of our internal manager being appointed to commission our new home in Chester next year; we are now in the position to recruit a passionate and experienced clinical manager to become the new home manager at Pinetum Care Home.
Pinetum is located in Chester within the grounds of the Countess of Chester Hospital. The ideal Home Manager will be a person centred clinical professional looking to join a happy and lively home. Due to the nursing care the home provides, we would be looking to appoint a manager with an active NMC pin. We are extremely passionate about engagement and recognition within Care UK and it is imperative that a positive and person centred culture is established within all our homes and teams. The successful manager will be an individual who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open and honest and highly supportive of one another. Care UK are renowned for having one of the best support structures where we work together to strive forward to deliver the best quality of care, working together to make things better. We are an award winning company where people are at the heart of what we do. We are proud and grateful to have received several awards in 2017 for our commitment and passion in delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care with real focus on engagement with residents and fulfilling lives.
What makes Care UK different?
- We appreciate managing a home is a difficult job. We pride ourselves on our people and teams throughout the business, ensuring all our managers get an excellent level of support. Visible operations team, internal governance, regional clinical support, training and development- the right people in the right places
- Market leading provider who are an ambitious and successful journey building more homes and creating opportunities internally and externally.
- Care UK have been one of the fastest growing independent providers in the UK. Our most recent achievements include opening 31 homes in the last five years with a further 26 homes due to open in the next three years
- We are proud to promote an open and honest culture where we are proud to have personality and character
- People are at the heart of what we do at Care UK. We work with a person centred approach across the board
- Care UK are proud to fulfil lives as well as careers. Reward and recognition, career development, valuing our colleagues is something we are truly passionate about
Why choose us?
- Support and structure- with such a good operations team you will not be alone
- We are experts in our fields. With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Career development- our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth and we now have a new build program set for the next coming years. We can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as passionately as we do
- Comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus
- Pension and life assurance schemes
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Child care vouchers and much more
- Experienced in caring for older people with complex support needs
- Capable and confident in inspiring leadership to a growing team
- A clinical professional with active NMC pin
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Ideally holding or would like to work towards an NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent qualification
If you are a passionate and person centred Home Manager looking to join a company who will invest in you whilst able to provide fantastic career opportunities please get in touch. This could also potentially suit an experienced Clinical Deputy Manager looking for their first Home Managers position.
For more information and details please get in touch with Tara Connor in the recruitment team on 07580 594031 / email@example.com
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.