- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Deputy Manager -Middlesex
Are you a passionate healthcare professional who is looking to feel valued and rewarded and looking to deliver person centred care?
Salima and the team at Whitby Dene Care Home in Eastcote, Middlesex are seeking a compassionate and experienced individual with strong managerial and leadership skills to join the team.
Being a manager at Care UK gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference whilst have the time and resources to deliver best practice and help drive continuous improvement to enhance residents’ quality of life.
The ideal manager will be a passionate healthcare professional who enjoys using their initiative and being hands on and ideally looking for their next step. At Whitby Dene you can expect the best quality care combined with a warm welcome from Salima and the team.
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
- Devising person centred care plans
- Resident assessments
- Managing and leading a team of nurses and care staff
Who you are
- A qualified healthcare professional, you will be able to demonstrate a strong record of leading teams delivering care for older people within a residential environment
- Above all, you will be capable of building lasting relationships with colleagues, residents and their relatives and getting the most out of every member of our care team
Who we are
- Care UK are a multi award winning company who have recently been voted the UKs Best Residential Care Provider of the year, people are our passion and are at the heart of what we do. We are an honest and caring company who look for passionate individuals who care as deeply as we do.
- Due to our highly personal and patient-centred approach we have seen rapid growth. We are one of the UKs leading independent healthcare providers who have a progressive new build project where we will see over 15 new build homes open across the country to add to our current portfolio of over 120 homes across the UK in offering expert residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- You will have access to a company paid web based system for your PIN re validation
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid DBS check
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Free uniform
- Development and progression
- Support, guidance and a caring working environment
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Tara Connor on 07580 594031 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.