- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Are you looking to join a market leading healthcare provider who is growing successfully year after year, through the development of new care homes and proudly voted as best residential care provider of the year in 2017?
Addington Heights is located in New Addington in Croydon and requires an experienced manager who is confident and capable of being able to embed their own culture and deliver person centred care. The ideal manager will need to be an inspirational and motivational leader who enjoys being hands on. Strong interpersonal and relationship skills are essential. Part of the role will include working closely with the local authorities, therefore being able to build strong consultative relationships is absolutely key
The successful Home Manager can look to expect a great support network. Both our Operations Support Manager and Regional Director have several years of hands on experience and will be on board to help drive this home forward.
For each and every one of our colleagues it’s about getting involved and interacting with our residents in their home to help them fulfil their lives. We are looking for a manager to join us who share the same values and ethos us Care UK; a manager who can practice what they preach. Person centred care is something we are proud of at Care UK and we will never compromise on trying to deliver the best level of care.
What makes Care UK different?
- We appreciate managing a home is a difficult job. We pride ourselves on our people and teams throughout the business, ensuring all our managers get an excellent level of support. Visible operations team, internal governance, regional clinical support, training and development- the right people in the right places
- Market leading provider who are an ambitious and successful journey building more homes and creating opportunities internally and externally.
- Care UK have been one of the fastest growing independent providers in the UK. Our most recent achievements include opening 31 homes in the last five years with a further 26 homes due to open in the next three years
- We are proud to promote an open and honest culture where we are proud to have personality and character
- People are at the heart of what we do at Care UK. We work with a person centred approach across the board
- Care UK are proud to fulfil lives as well as careers. Reward and recognition, career development, valuing our colleagues is something we are truly passionate about
Why choose us?
- Support and structure- with such a good operations team you will not be alone
- We are experts in our fields. With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Career development- our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth and we now have a new build program set for the next coming years. We can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as passionately as we do
- Comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus
- Pension and life assurance schemes
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Child care vouchers and much more
- Experienced in caring for older people with complex support needs
- Capable and confident in inspiring leadership to a growing team
- Experienced in managing a successful home
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Ideally holding or would like to work towards an NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent qualification
For more information and details please get in touch with Tara Connor in the recruitment team on 07580 594031 / email@example.com
- Where you'll work
Addington Heights is a purpose-built care home set in a quiet area next to a park in New Addington, near Croydon.
Our welcoming, friendly team provides high quality, personalised residential and short-break respite care for older people. We see all of our residents as individuals and fully respect their choices. Our aim is to enable each person to stay as independent as possible. And we're very flexible and open minded – our helpful team will do anything to meet residents' needs and those of their families.
By spending time getting to know, and building a friendship with, each resident, we develop a care programme that's truly personal to them. That goes for our engaging activities and fun outings too – we try to find something for every resident or help them to fulfil their wishes if they have a specific idea in mind.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.