- Job Reference
- Job Copy
JOB TITLE: Billing Administrator, RCS Division
As one of the fastest growing care providers in the UK, Care UK are able to offer a billing professional the opportunity to use their experience to be part of a business that really does make a difference to people’s lives.
- Provide efficient and accurate billing for all our customers
- Raise invoices and credit notes
- Maintaining positive relationships with internal stake holders
- Provide support and answer queries from the homes
- Help to improve and increase efficiency in existing processes where appropriate as we grow as an organisation.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have...
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high control environment
- Previous demonstrable initiative and ability to embrace change
We can offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employee leisure and fitness discounts
- 25 days annual leave
- Growth opportunities as the business grows
If you are interested in the role hit apply now or alternatively email email@example.com
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.