Deputy Manager Clinical
- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Deputy Manager Clinical- Romford
Are you an organised, methodical nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? At Care UK you can build a fast-moving nursing career whilst help our residents fulfil their lives. The team at Heatherbrook Care Home on Romford have a great opportunity for a passionate and hands on nurse to join the home.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open and honest and highly supportive of one another. Care UK are renowned for having one of the best support structures where we work together to strive forward to deliver the best quality of care, working together to make things better
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputizing for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality clinical and pastoral care.
- You will be the homes nurse expert and your role will be a combination of utilising your nursing skills as well as your managerial and leadership skills
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
- Care plan development and assessments
- Walk rounds
- Look after all our residents alongside the team and offer personalised centred care.
Where you’ll work
- Heatherbrook Care Home is located in Romford. We aim to be innovative in everything we do and are always looking for new ideas to bring into the home.
- Our home provides residential, respite and nursing care for older people, including individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Our friendly, dedicated team makes sure that each resident feels settled and that their loved ones feel welcome at all times. We support everyone to carry on doing the things that are important to them, so that they can stay as active and independent as possible.
- We offer residents lots of choices and always involve them in decisions about their care. And all of our activities are based around residents’ own interests and abilities.
Who you are
- An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
- You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
Who we are
- Care UK are a multi award winning company who have recently been voted the UKs Best Residential Care Provider of the year, people are our passion and are at the heart of what we do. We are an honest and caring company who look for passionate individuals who care as deeply as we do.
- Due to our highly personal and patient-centred approach we have seen rapid growth. We are one of the UKs leading independent healthcare providers who have a progressive new build project where we will see over 15 new build homes open across the country to add to our current portfolio of over 120 homes across the UK in offering expert residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- You will have access to a company paid web based system for your PIN re validation
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid DBS check
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Free uniform
- Development and progression
- Support, guidance and a caring working environment
To apply, please click on the apply button or please get in touch with Tracy Gow on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where you'll work
Heatherbrook is a modern, purpose-designed care home set in a quiet residential area of Romford in Essex.
We provide personalised nursing and respite care for older people living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Our experienced and compassionate team spends lots of time getting to know every resident, so that we can provide care that is as individual as they are. We work closely with residents and family members to find out about each person’s lifetime experiences, interests and abilities, and to create tailored care plans.
Many members of our team have worked at Heatherbrook for a long time – some have been here since the home opened in 2002 – so residents are always surrounded by familiar, friendly faces. It helps us to provide consistent, person-centred, high quality care.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.