IT Service Desk Analyst
- Job Reference
- Job Copy
IT Service Desk Analyst
Do you have an interest in IT? Are you looking to take that next step in your career and build a future working in IT? The IT team at Care UK are looking for an eager and passionate individual to join the team as Service Desk Analyst.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic IT professional to join a rewarding sector whilst work for one of the UKs largest market leading healthcare providers. The Service Desk Analyst will ensure our IT services run smoothly in helping our care homes deliver the best possible quality of care.
The Service Desk Analyst will be working within the IT Service Desk team providing an efficient, professional, courteous IT service to more than 10,000 users across 120+ sites. Working in a proactive and co-operative manner to ensure that the responsiveness, effectiveness and quality of the IT Service Desk service is as good as it can be. The Service Desk needs to be covered between the hours of 08:30-17:30 Monday to Friday; this role will be based at our head office located on Severalls Business Park in Colchester.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the guidance of the IT Service Desk Team Leader, ensure that all customers are provided with the level of help they require
- Day to day you will deliver Service Desk services to more than 10,000 users across 120+ sites.
- Ensure that all Incident management procedures are adhered to for all incidents such that: -
- All incidents reported to the Service Desk are logged accurately and expeditiously in real time.
- All incidents are correctly prioritised.
- All incidents are assigned either to internal IT staff or external 3rd party suppliers.
- All incidents have an owner.
- The progress of all Incidents is monitored, with incident assignee’s being reminded when target response times are nearing, have been reached or have been exceeded.
- Customers are kept informed as to the progress of their incident.
- All actions taken are logged in the incident record.
- Resolutions of incidents are monitored, to ensure that the information given is complete and that the necessary actions which result from them are communicated to the relevant departments and followed through.
- The customers agreement to close the incident is obtained
- Carry out assigned project work.
- Under the guidance of the IT Service Desk Team Leader; ensure that the Service Desk documentation is complete and up to date.
- Assist with general enquiries, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
- To provide statistical information as and when required.
- Train colleagues in areas of special expertise and undertake training to acquire skills and knowledge as necessary
If you are looking for a progressive role working in IT, please follow the link to apply and for more information please contact Tara Connor on 07580 594031 /email@example.com
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.