- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Internal Resourcing Advisor- Colchester
The internal recruitment team at Care UK have an exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious recruiter to join the team. The role will be to recruit for clinical roles for our care homes, from RGNs, RMNs and Nurse Managers.
Care UK is one of the UKs market leading healthcare providers in the UK and can offer real career prospects. At Care UK we believe that everyone makes a difference, where we endeavour to fulfil lives as well as fulfil careers.
The ideal internal resourcing advisor will have experience in resourcing and attracting great talent, whether that be from an agency background or in-house. The role will include liaising with hiring managers on a regular basis, therefore having strong communication skills as well as the confidence to build strong relationships is essential.
Care UK is the fifth largest healthcare provider in the UK and we are proud to work with integrity and transparency where people are at the heart of what we do. The business has successfully expanded year on year, opening 31 new build homes in the past five years taking our portfolio of homes to over 120 across the country from Scotland to Dorset.
You will play a key role in the implementation of the resourcing strategy for attracting and resourcing the best people to deliver person centred care.
- Job board and CV searching, whilst thinking about innovative ideas to look at new methods
- Manage candidate relationships including response handling, reviewing and long listing candidates for the Hiring Manager.
- Prepare interview guides and recruitment tests in conjunction with recruiting managers.
- Use Management Information to influence how we recruit including reducing time to hire, cost per hire and ensuring efficiencies throughout the selection process
- Advise, support and coach Home Managers in the correct application of recruitment and procedures.
- Keep up to date on best practice recruitment and appropriate legislation. Work collaboratively with HR professionals to ensure vacancies are filled in a timely and efficient manner. Also work together to learn wider HR issues that impact the way we recruit our people
- Produce market analysis when required.
Skills & Experience
- A thorough understanding of employment law and its practical application against a commercial backdrop
- A skilled and pro-active resourcer who is confident in making direct approaches to in-active candidates
- Resourcing experience gained ideally within a Health Care organisation or reputable fast moving organisation
- Able to build effective and credible relationships both internally and externally
- Initiative and who has excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Creative and problem solving skills
If you are currently working within an agency environment and looking for the chance to work in internal recruitment this can be the ideal opportunity to transfer your recruitment skills and knowledge.
For more information please get in touch with Tara Connor on email@example.com / 07580 594031
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.