Facility Management Helpdesk Administrator
- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Care UK is a leading, innovative provider of health and social care services in the UK. The group has delivered strong organic and acquisitive growth over recent years with revenue in excess of £500m.
The responsibility of the FM Helpdesk Administrator is to deliver excellent non-technical helpdesk support to our customers across circa 120 homes and a handful of corporate buildings. This position requires frequent contact with Homes and Home Managers, contractors and other key stakeholders within the organisation. Act as a point of contact for all FM related issues for the organization, to improve first call resolution, manage expectations and build strong relationships with the operation.
- Helpdesk Management; receive and manage incoming enquiries from the Homes, Divisional Operations Team, Facilities Management Team and external Contractors/Suppliers, ensuring a high level of communication is maintained.
- By use of the Maintenance Software System (Emergense), raise/log call outs & quotation requests for purchasing requirements & reactive maintenance requests
- Follow expenditure approval process within RCS Management and Finance Teams
- Proactively chase down suppliers to help support the homes and ensure key service level targets are met.
- To support line manager in providing analysis on call volume, workload, average job processing time and overall average completion time.
- Build good working relationships with all stakeholders, key suppliers and contractors.
- Contribute towards update FM Web Page providing ready access to FM Information, policies, processes bulletins and FM Communications
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, call handling and customer service/care experience are a prerequisite as the role requires maintaining positive and effective relationships with our homes, contractors and stakeholders. Essential experience includes:
- Working effectively and efficiently in a fast changing environment
- Track record in delivering a proactive and customer focused service
- Ability to work on own initiative, identifying when issues need to be escalated to line manager.
- Supporting other Managers and colleagues
- Knowledge of Helpdesk support
- Ability to plan workload and prioritise differing objectives
- Effective Communicator both verbal and written
- Ability to report effectively on progress and communicate to stakeholders at differing levels
- Ability to think quickly and action immediate to make positive changes
- Knowledge of buildings and building systems would be an advantage
- IT literate
- Knowledge of Healthcare/Property advantageous but not essential.
For further information please contact Tara Connor on firstname.lastname@example.org – 07580 594031
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.