- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Home Manager- Norwich
Are you looking to join one of the UKs fastest growing healthcare providers who are building and opening new homes year after year. Due to the success of our new build projects opening 31 new build homes over the past five years, Care UK is the UKs fifth largest healthcare provider. We work with integrity and people are at the heart of what we do. We are proud to have strong company values where we work with an open and honest culture.
Cavell Court is located in Cringleford, Norwich. The team believe in supporting residents to enjoy experiences that have meaning and purpose. Getting to know residents is essential to enable the team to offer engaging activities and experiences whilst helping fulfil lives.
The ideal Home Manager will be a passionate and experienced healthcare professional looking to join a progressive business. A proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first. We are extremely passionate about engagement and recognition within Care UK and it is imperative that a positive and person centred culture is established within all our homes and teams.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open and honest and highly supportive of one another. Care UK are renowned for having one of the best support structures where we work together to strive forward to deliver the best quality of care, working together to make things better. We are an award winning company where people are at the heart of what we do. We are proud and grateful to have received several awards for our commitment and passion in delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with real focus on engagement with residents and fulfilling lives.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager to join a company who are continuously developing and successfully evolving.
What makes Care UK different?
- We appreciate managing a home is a difficult job. We pride ourselves on our people and teams throughout the business, ensuring all our managers get an excellent level of support. Visible operations team, internal governance, regional clinical support, training and development- the right people in the right places
- We are proud to promote an open and honest culture with a strong personality
- People are at the heart of what we do, working with a person centred approach
- Recognition and reward, career development, valuing our people. Care UK are all about fulfilling lives
Why choose us?
- Support and structure- with such a good operations team you will not be alone
- We are experts in our fields. With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Career development- our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth and we now have a new build program set for the next coming years. We can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as passionately as we do
- Comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus
- Pension and life assurance schemes
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Child care vouchers and much more
- Experienced in caring for older people with complex support needs
- Capable and confident in inspiring leadership to a growing team
- Experienced in managing a successful home
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clear vision of the future and will deliver added value services that make us indispensable to our residents and unequalled in our sector
- Ideally holding or would like to work towards an NVQ Level 5 in Management or equivalent qualification
For more information and details please get in touch with Tara Connor in the recruitment team on 07580 594031 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.