Deputy Manager Clinical
- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Deputy Manager Clinical- Ipswich
Are you an organised, methodical nurse who is passionate about delivering positive change? At Care UK you can build a fast-moving nursing career whilst help our residents fulfil their lives. The team at Prince George House have a great opportunity for a passionate and hands on nurse to join the home as Clinical Deputy Manager.
Prince George House is an established care home that focuses on enabling your loved ones to enjoy a fulfilling life. Our experienced and skilled team provides a comprehensive range of care services, including permanent and respite residential, nursing and dementia care. We personalise your loved one’s care to their unique needs, tastes and interests to ensure that they live each day in the way they choose, receiving care in the way they wish.
The ideal manager will be a personable and hands on nurse who is passionate about delivering best practice and someone who is looking to join a hardworking and friendly team. At Prince George House you can expect the best quality care combined with a warm welcome from the team.
What you’ll do
- Supporting and deputizing for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality clinical and pastoral care.
- You will be the homes nurse expert and your role will be a combination of utilising your nursing skills as well as your managerial and leadership skills
- You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
- Care plan development and assessments
- Walk rounds
- Look after all our residents alongside the team and offer personalised centred care.
Where you’ll work
- Prince George House is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
- Our care home is rated ‘Good’ by the CQC and provides round-the-clock residential, specialist dementia and nursing care as well as short-term respite and convalescent care.
- Our friendly, dedicated team makes sure that each resident feels settled and that their loved ones feel welcome at all times. We support everyone to carry on doing the things that are important to them, so that they can stay as active and independent as possible.
- We offer residents lots of choices and always involve them in decisions about their care. And all of our activities are based around residents’ own interests and abilities.
Who you are
- An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
- You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
Who we are
- Care UK are a multi award winning company who have recently been voted the UKs Best Residential Care Provider of the year, people are our passion and are at the heart of what we do. We are an honest and caring company who look for passionate individuals who care as deeply as we do.
- Due to our highly personal and patient-centred approach we have seen rapid growth. We are one of the UKs leading independent healthcare providers who have a progressive new build project where we will see over 15 new build homes open across the country to add to our current portfolio of over 120 homes across the UK in offering expert residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Access to a company paid web based system for your PIN re validation
- Paid DBS check
- Cycle to work scheme
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
- Free uniform
- Further training and qualifications
- Development and progression
- Support, guidance and a caring working environment
To apply, please click on the apply button or please get in touch with Tara Connor on 07580 594031 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.