- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Marketing Communications Coordinator
Great opportunityfor a creative and dynamic individual to join the internal marketing team. Care UK is a market leading company who are consistently investing, evolving and developing and are now the UKs fifth largest healthcare provider. Honoured winners at the Employer Brand Management Awards last year; we are extremely proud of our company brand and values , fulfilling lives and fulfilling careers.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator (MCC) is responsible for supporting the Brand Marketing Manager (BMM) and the Senior Communications Manager (SCM) in the delivery of marketing projects to maintain Care UK brand standards, to assist with media monitoring and evaluation and deliver the business’ strategic plan. This will include implementing the annual awards programme and various communications, design and print projects.
- Manage the production of printed materials from end to end, including briefing the design studio, securing cost estimates, managing approvals and driving quality assurance to ensure all materials are delivered on time, within budget and to the appropriate quality levels
- Use available resources to produce written copy for a range of channels, mostly for printed collateral, internal communications and the corporate website
- With support, manage the production of audio visual content (video, audio, photography) from briefing through to editing and publication, ensuring all permissions are in place and content makes a positive contribution to the marketing KPIs and is in line with Care UK brand guidelines
- Manage the day to day delivery of the annual awards programme to timescale and budget, including creation of entries, maintain and update plan, approvals and submissions, sponsorship and ensuring results are shared with relevant stakeholders for maximum impact
- Create and manage content for the intranet and corporate website, driving continuous development and high levels of engagement
- Work closely with central ops and internal comms to share marketing content/ assets and deliver key marketing and communications projects
- Assist with the monitoring and evaluation of media coverage secured by Care UK
- Support the administration of records necessary to secure proactive and reactive PR
- Develop good relationships with internal and external stakeholders, notably specialist delivery teams within marketing (design, insight, digital), agency support teams, central operations, and local operational teams (most notably the home managers and lifestyle teams)
- As requested, undertake other ad hoc activity under the management of the BMM, SCM or other senior members of the marketing team
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An eagerness to learn and develop
- Excellent sense of initiative and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in managing challenging workloads
- An understanding of marketing tools such as digital, advertising and print production
- This role will connect you with all departments, so you will need to be confident engaging with people at all levels of seniority.
Closing date the 31st March and interviews to be held within the 1st and 2nd week of April. For more information please contact Tara Connor on firstname.lastname@example.org
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.