- Job Reference
- Job Copy
Hub Administrator- Colchester
Full time, Monday to Friday- FTC 6 months
Care UK is the fifth largest Care provider in the UK and we are looking for passionate, personable and empathetic customer service professional to join the Hub team at our head office. The Hub team offers a wide range of support to the business and are dedicated in offering a first class customer service. This is a great opportunity to join a company who are continuously developing and successfully evolving. Our recent achievements include opening 31 homes in the last five years with a further 26 homes due to open in the next three years taking our portfolio to over 130 homes.
If you enjoy customer service but want to work in a company where you can truly make a difference then we have a great opportunity for you. The successful candidate will join a vibrant team in a fun fast paced environment with long term career opportunities for the right person.
- Handle questions and queries from both internal and external customers
- Taking callers through the first steps in finding care for themselves or for a loved one.
- Use initiative to resolve issues when possible or escalate to relevant teams within the company
- Work towards KPIS and help achieved team targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to be empathetic
- Good attention to detail
- Experience of working in a team environment
- Experience working towards KPIS and target driven
- A positive can do attitude.
Closing date 1st April. To apply please follow the link below and for further information please contact Tara Connor in recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.